Ovarian Cysts are quite a common occurrence… affecting at least 80% of all women at some point of time in their lives or the other. As long as you are still menstruating, you stand the risk, and in most cases they pose very few problems or symptoms and will most likely clear up on their own. And yet at times they may be similar to or develop into PCOS or Poly-Cystic Ovary Syndrome. PCOS, as well as ruptures or malignant cysts in the ovary will manifest as:
- Irregular and heavy periods
- Pelvic pain – mild to acute
- Pain during intercourse
- Sub-fertility in women
- Difficulty in clearing the bladder of urine.
- A very large cyst may even affect smooth digestion.
Now, these do seem like very bad symptoms that may affect you adversely. Often medicines do the trick, but at times the doctor may advise surgery.
What is the other option?
However, natural remedies – in this case, juicing – may be the right thing to do, since:
- They work towards prevention of serious conditions, rather than cure.
- They do not load your body with meds that may have side-effects.
- And finally going natural with fruit and vegetable juices is a yummy, natural alternative to medicines, don’t you think?
What juices can help and why?
According to recent studies:
- High amounts of acidity hinder your body from healing the cysts, and
- The amount of toxicity in your body determines how well the cysts thrive.
As for the first, it’s important to maintain an alkaline diet to balance out the acidity in your body. Here’s a list of fruits and vegetables that are alkaline in nature and can benefit you greatly, either as juices or in your diet:
- Brussels Sprouts
- Ginger root
- Mustard Green
And of course, fruit and vegetable juices are the best possible non-toxic supportive care you can give your body!
And now for…
2 Juice Recipes for Ovarian Cysts
1st. Beetroot Juice
You will need:
- Beetroot juice – ½ cup
- Aloe Vera Juice – 1 cup
- Edible Aloe Vera Gel – 2 tsp
- Molasses – 1 tbsp
The beetroot contains “Betacyanin” that boosts the liver’s ability to clear out toxins from the system.
Use a juicer to process the beetroot and mix in the rest of the ingredients.
2nd. Ginger Juice
You will need:
- Ginger – 2” piece
- Celery stalks – 2
- Apple Juice – ½ a glass
- Pineapple – 3/4th of one
Ginger is a strong anti-inflammatory spice, celery relieves pain and the pineapple contains “Bromelain” which helps to soften swollen tissues.
Just put everything in your juicer and process!
Don’t let Ovarian Cysts get the better of you. Drink these juices on time, so that the cysts are gone before matters can get out of hand!
Incoming search terms:
- juicing for ovarian cysts (40)
- juicing for ovarian cyst (25)
- juicing for cysts (24)
- aloe vera juice for ovarian cyst (18)
- juices for ovarian cysts (11)
- juice for ovarian cyst (11)
- juice recipes for ovarian cysts (10)
- juicing and ovarian cysts (8)
- juicing for ovarian health (8)
- juicing recipes for ovarian cysts (8)
- aloe vera and ovarian cysts (8)
- ovarian cyst juicing (6)
- ginger for ovarian cysts (5)
- ginger and ovarian cysts (5)
- cabbage juice for ovarian cysts (5)
- juicing recipe for ovarian cysts (5)
- juices for cysts (4)
- ginger and ovarian cyst (4)
- juicing for cyst (4)
- beet juice molasses aloe vera (4)